Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting giddy over here!






Easter Break is fast approaching and I have plans and ideas practically coming out of my ears. My friend Erin (who is currently at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow) is coming, along with two of her friends, to visit me here in Limerick and we are looking to spend the week trekking around Ireland. The possibilities are exciting and quite numerous. Either way, it looks like Dublin is almost certainly in our future!

Also, I had an amazing weekend last week. I went to a concert here at UL and had the chance to meet Orlagh Fallon from Celtic Woman (thanks again, Kelli!) Things are moving along at a nice pace. However, I have three papers due in the next three weeks (don't worry, I have started on them, but none are close to finished) and I can feel the impending doom bearing down. Maybe if I get all of them done more than one of two days before they are due I can avoid the panic. BAHAHAHA-what will I think of next? A consistent season from the Gamecocks?

Picture update. This includes picture of me and Orlagh, a view from the window of my new dorm, my new dorm, one of the many swans that live around here. I named him(?) Kevin.

3 comments: