Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random piece of happy

According to one of my professors, summer is now officially on the way. He said he knows this because the rain has started. While the last two weeks have been suspiciously sunny, if the last two days have been an indication of anything, the wet season is upon us. Not that I mind, though-it has actually been warmer the last few days as well. I even walked back to Thomond after class wearing a short sleeved t-shirt and get this-NO JACKET! This was the first time my arms have seen sunlight in weeks, and I'm certain that I have grown quite pale because I noticed just the other day that the skin on my arms matches the skin on my stomach. Not cool.

However, not all weather here is dreary (keep in mind that I actually enjoy rainy days) and rain often brings out awesome things-like rainbows! I was just sitting here at my desk a few minutes ago with my window propped open and the blinds pulled to the side when I looked up and saw this:


Not bad, eh? Then as quickly as it showed up, it disappeared again. Ireland, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment