Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yes, that day many people have waited for is finally upon us. Parades are happening, people are having a good time in city centre, and of all days, my body chooses today to not be cooperative.

I'm not dying or even sick for that matter, I just don't feel all that hot today. My stomach feels weird like it usually does when I'm in the early stage of the 24 hour stomach bug that loves me so much. I'm hoping this will pass over, which I'm going to be positive and say that it will.

Not that I'm upset or anything, really. Parades and stuff like that equals crowds and chaos. I am going to enjoy the day off from class resting, straightening up my room, and later when I (hopefully) feel 100% great, I'm going to take a nice leisurely stroll down by the river.

I do have some sort of plans though, don't worry. I plan on sticking around and hanging out with some of my housemates and their friends tonight-yay!

1 comment: